26 Southgrove Road, Sheffield, S10 2NQ – 8 Bedroom House
- An extremely & unusually large Victorian house 100m from Ecclesall Road and 100 m from Collegiate Crescent campus, next to the Botanical Gardens in a quiet area.
Entrance is by the beautiful hallway with mahogany staircase and character features.
Large separate lounge with leather settees, and large character fireplace.
An extended kitchen with all appliances including dishwasher, washer & dryer, 2 fridge/freezers and 2 ovens/hob.
8 large bedrooms .
2 Shower rooms with shower, toilet and basin.
Large bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, separate shower cubicle, toilet and basin.
- TV aerial point and 3 double sockets in each bedroom and lounge.
- Telephone point installed for the internet.
- The house is fully double glazed - excluding the front door for character.
- Gas central heating serviced by a new combi-boiler.
Private rear sun deck overlooking the Botanical Gardens.
Parking for 2 or 3 cars on the driveway and on the road outside.