222 Ecclesall Road, Sheffield, S11 8JL – 9 Bedroom House
- Drive with parking for SIX cars!
- An extremely large Victorian house which was virtually demolished, re-built and extended in 2006. Set back well away from the main road. Near to both Collegiate and City campus of the Hallam University, with either campus being only a 10 minute walk. Parking for up to 6 cars on the driveway is included.
Large separate lounge with leather settees, coffee tables and TV table.
A very large dining/socialising kitchen with all appliances including washer and dryer, 3 fridge/freezers and 2 ovens/hob, dining table and chairs .
Nine good sized bedrooms.
Two fully tiled shower rooms with shower, toilet and basin .
plus a large Bathroom with bath, toilet and basin, plus separate toilet on ground floor.
- TV aerial point and 3 double sockets in each bedroom and lounge.
- Gas central heating serviced by a new combi-boiler.
- The house is fully double glazed.
Large rear BBQ and patio area with picnic bench for those sunny days.
Large lawn at front of house.